Thursday, June 14, 2007

What to do with Elephant Poo

Momma Bird and I went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park the other day, which is one of my favorite places to go. Momma Bird goes there so often that she's invested in a membership so she gets in for free. It's well worth it. Every time we go there's something new or they've changed something so it never gets boring.

The shopping there is a lot of fun as well (another reasons Momma got the membership). We were actually on our way out and had stopped by a little ship when I noticed a table with some note cards, bookmarks, and other paper goods on it. On closer inspection I realizes that these paper products were made from Elephant Poo.

That's right, Elephant Poo.

Of course I had to buy two of them, one for me and one for Mrs. Eagle.

They are made by The Great Elephant Poo Poo Paper Company, and they truly are made from Elephant poo. Take a moment to check out their site, if for no other reason than to get a good chuckle. Gotta love a company that states, "We take the "oo" out of "poo".

And yes, the paper really is odorless. And it's actually kind of attractive in its own way.

1 comment:

Kristie Walker said...

I got a bookmark of that when I was in SD last spring. I took it to school, took it out of the package, and passed it around to each class telling them to see if they could figure out what was so special about it. After everyone had handled it, I told them. 8th grade boys can shriek as much as the girls, whodathunk?

Much funness.