Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

First off, important things first...

Happy Father's Day not only to my very awesome dad who taught me a lot of things, not the least being how to love sports and how to install a new faucet, but to all the fathers out there who are doing their job. Biology doesn't make you a father...how you treat and raise those kids is what makes you a father. So good for you! Have a happy day.

And as for me...I've been out of town for several weeks, doing summer camp, and haven't posted in a bit. Sorry, if any of you were wondering. About two days before I was scheduled to head out, my hard drive crashed on my laptop (and it wasn't even two years old, but already out of warranty). Dang. Fortunately Mr. Math is a geek of the highest order, so he helped me buy a new one, installed it, and we're all up and running.

And I'm going to do a commercial plug here. I ordinarily wouldn't do something like this but when I find a product that rocks, I'll do it. Last year I got Carbonite for my husband's computer because it was old, he used it for work, he's writing a book, and quite honestly, I didn't want to have to deal with the fall out if something happened. Thank goodness I did. His ten year old (yes, I know) computer died, but we were able to salvage everything due to Carbonite and Mr. Math (the geek) who helped us when we bought the new computer. So, since I have lots of pictures and stuff on my computer, I thought I'd sign my computer up. Well, 45 days later I'm glad I did. It's money well spent. I'm sold on their product and their customer service.

Anyhow, I'm back, I'll be posting a bit more now that I'm home, and I hope you all are having a great summer.

1 comment:

http://dkzody.wordpress.com said...

Thanks for the commercial. Sounds like something I would like to have.