Thursday, August 25, 2005

Too little to go around

No, I'm not ignoring you.

One of my big things is historic preservation, especially Civil War preservation. I happen to live in community that needs to learn that there's more to life than subdivisions and business parks and developers lining the pockets of greedy politicians. So, in addition to teaching the leaders of tomorrow the mysteries of science (and how to behave like civilized beings) I've been working all week in the evenings on a festival that we're putting on to highlight historic events and tourism.

So I haven't had much time to write. In fact, I don't have much time to write tonight but thought I'd let you all know that I was alive and the seventh graders didn't overrun the classroom.

And yes, we still have no air conditioning.

No comments: