Saturday, March 15, 2008

March Madness at the Carnival of Education

One of my favorite bloggers, Mr. Teacher over at Learn Me Good is hosting this week's Carnival of Education. His theme is March Madness, so all you basketball junkies hike on over and give it a look. And while you're there, peruse some of his other posts. Mr. Teacher is a hoot, and the fact that he teachers third grade, a grade I wouldn't be caught dead in, gives him extra bonus points in my book.

But the big question remains....am I the only one who doesn't give a rat's patootie about March Madness??? Me, I'm waiting for the NHL playoffs...

2 comments:

Darren said...

I used to live for football season.

And then my son was born.

I probably haven't watched a dozen football games--outside of Army-Navy or sometimes the Super Bowl--since then. Just have more important things to do on weekends, I guess!

Mister Teacher said...

Well thanks for the compliment, Mrs. Bluebird! I was hoping to get an entry from you for the Carnival, but maybe next time.

And how can you not LOVE March Madness???!!??? It's AWESOME, baby!!